My previous post had Valentine’s Day gift ideas for HER, so it’s only fair I do the same for HIM.
1. Soft Coeur Massage Bar, Lush, £4.75. A Soft Coeur massage bar – with a chocolate and honey soft centre. Messy and flirty fun for adults!
2. Nandos Peri-Peri HOT sauce, £2.95. If he likes to visit Nandos, buy a selection of HOT & SPICY sauces for him!
3. Sweet Hamper, £5. Visit your local supermarket and buy all his favourite sweets, then put into a gift box and wrap in ribbon. A sweet present when on a budget.
4. Hummingbird Bakery Red Velvet Cupcake Gift Box, £14. Women are always sent flowers, so why not send him some Hummingbird delights? If he lives/works in London you can have them delivered right to his door – you could also send a Krispy Kreme delivery!
5. The Mr Porter Paperback, £20. The perfect book for a modern man, offering a useful guide on living a stylish life.
6. Converse style iPhone case, £25. This site has some really cute and fun iPhone, iPad and iPod covers from converse prints to contemporary graphics and slogans.
7. Murdock Luxury Wet Shave, £45. Ok, I LOVE this idea as a Valentine’s Day gift. Treat your man to a traditional, indulgent close shave (using a cut-throat razor) and facial treatment at Murdock. Perfect for the modern gentleman!
8. Chanel Bleu Eau De Toillette Spray 50ml £44.50. As I added a Chanel perfume to the women’s guide, I thought I would add a Chanel men’s scent that I love. Another favourite is Paco Rabanne XS and 1 million – they are so distinct and masculine!
9. Kurt Geiger Vouchers. I think it’s time for men to enjoy Kurt Geiger as much as us women do! Treat him to some vouchers (in the red gift box) and let him pick a pair himself.
10. Zara Briefcase with Metallic Detail, £49.99. If he works in the city, this is an ideal gift! It’s so smart and has a useful carry handle as well as the shoulder strap! Love.
11. Boudoir Photo Shoot, from £89. Treat the man in your life to a few ‘secret’ photos of you looking sexy, confident and a little bit naughty – perfect for Valentine’s Day! Secret Boudoir is a fab studio in Cambridge (who also offer pin-up and burlesque type photography) but there are similar businesses nationwide!
12. Powerbeats by Dre Sport Headphones, £119.95. If he likes to exercise, work out in the gym and generally lives an active lifestyle, these headphones are perfect.
13. Alexander McQueen Skull-Patterned Woven-Silk Tie, £90. So many guys have the iconic McQueen scarf, but has he got a tie? This tie provides an effortlessly stylish way to wear the look – it also comes in the skinny style!
14. Flying Lesson, from £79. A few years ago my boyfriend and I both had a flying lesson and I can honestly say it was an incredible experience! It’s one of those things on so many bucket lists! You can buy a 30minute lesson online from so many websites, including Buy a Gift!
15. Hermes Silk Scarf Tie Croisiere, £160. If you want to spend a bit more on his Valentine’s Day gift, this Hermes tie is perfect! It’s a silk tie but in the style of a scarf!
16. Personalised Nike Football Boots, from £100. This is another present I treated my boyfriend to a few years ago and he loved them! You can select the shape, style and colour of the football boots and also have a nickname stitched on the back!
Love & hugs, xoxo.